The AHEC mission is to enhance access to quality health care, particularly primary and preventive care, by improving the supply and distribution of healthcare professionals via strategic partnerships with academic programs, communities, and professional organizations.
- RECRUIT: to educate community members about health career choices and recruit future
- TRAIN: to facilitate student community- based clinical training experiences.
- RETAIN: to provide resources that assist and support health care professionals.
More Upcoming Training Opportunities...
Free Course Available: Dementia Basics
In this course, is intended for all types of Direct Service Workers. This training is designed to provide:
- Basic information needed for dementia care
- Impact of changes to thinking skills
- Communication expressed through behavior
Copyright © 2016 University of Southern Maine, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have been identified as a person interested in MDSW trainings. Please notify us if you wish to no longer receive these emails.
Our mailing address is:
University of Southern Maine
12 East Chestnut Street
Augusta, ME 04330
Add us to your address book
To Learn More, Visit the Continuing Education Portal at:
US National Library of Medicine https://wwwcf2.nlm.nih.gov/nlm_eresources/eresources/search_database.cfm
Online Courses for Providers https://AheConnect.org
Maine Healthcare Associations http://www.mehca.org/education/schedule-of-upcoming-programs
Other AHEC Centers in Maine http://www.une.edu/ahec
Newsletter Northern Maine AHEC, Click on image below: