To access the MMA online safety training, you will need the following:
Your NMCC username
Your NMCC default password
*Note: if you need your account details, please contact the I.T. office in person or with your NMCC email account as this information cannot be given by phone.
To begin training, follow these steps:
- Go to the MMA Online training site
- At the prompt, input your user name and password.
- Click Schools and Education in the middle-bottom column
- Select the course from either the Core Courses (Bloodborne Pathogens, Fire Prevention, Hazard Communications) on the left or Continuing Education (Lockout/Tagout only) on the right
- Click Enroll
- Either choose the click here to view link to start the course immediately or enroll for all courses at once and proceed to the next step
- Once enrolled in a course, you will find that course on the My Courses tab at the top
- Click the title of the course in the My Courses tab to begin the training module
- Please PRINT your certificate of completion for your records, in the event your training cannot be verified electronically this will drastically reduce the time it takes to verify completion.