To access the MMA online safety training, you will need the following:
Your NMCC username
Your NMCC default password or the password you used when you created your account
To begin training, follow these steps:
- Go to the MMA Online training site
- At the prompt, input your user name and password.
- Click Schools and Education in the middle-bottom column
- Select the course from either the Core Courses (Bloodborne Pathogens, Fire Prevention, Hazard Communications) on the left or Continuing Education (Lockout/Tagout only) on the right
- Click Enroll
- Either choose the click here to view link to start the course immediately or enroll for all courses at once and proceed to the next step
- Once enrolled in a course, you will find that course on the My Courses tab at the top
- Click the title of the course in the My Courses tab to begin the training module
- Please PRINT your certificate of completion for your records, in the event your training cannot be verified electronically this will drastically reduce the time it takes to verify completion.